Applications are invited from suitably qualified Gambians to fill the following vacant positions available at the Ministry of Women, Children and Social Welfare, Bertil Harding Highway, Bakau.
JOB TITLE: MONITORING AND EVALUATION COORDINATOR, GRADE 10
Number of vacancy: (1 position)
Duty Station: Women’s Bureau
- Candidate must have Master’s degree in Management Gender and Development/Poverty and Development/International Development/Social sciences/Management disciplines from a recognize institution with at least 3 years relevant work experience.
- Candidate must have served satisfactorily for at least two (2) years as a Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Officer.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designs and undertakes both quantitative and qualitative research on Women in Development (WID) and Gender and Development (GAD) issues
- Implements all field data collection activities, carries out statistical analysis and write reports or studies undertaken by the unit
- Trains and supervises the work of field staff, assists in the designing, monitoring, evaluation, and implementation of the M & E Framework
- Undertakes any other duties that may be assigned to them by their supervisor.
The salary attached to the position is Grade 10 of the Government Integrated Pay Scale, i.e. D84, 651 (Eighty-four thousand six hundred and fifty-one dalasi) per annum.
Applicants should complete form (16B) accessible on the Public Service Commission website www.psc.gov.gm or the Records Office at the Quadrangle, Banjul. Completed application forms with Curriculum Vitae, copies of Certificates and other relevant documents should be submitted to the said records office not later than 24th December, 2020 before 3:30pm.