Applications are invited from suitably qualified Gambians to fill the following vacant positions available at the Ministry of Women, Children and Social Welfare, Bertil Harding Highway, Bakau.
JOB TITLE: SENIOR MONITORING AND EVALUATION COORDINATOR, GRADE 9
Number of vacancy: (1 position)
Duty Station: Women’s Bureau
- Candidate must have Master’s degree in Social Science from a recognize institution with at least 3 years relevant work experience.
- Candidate must have served satisfactorily for at least two (2) years as a Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Officer.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designs and undertakes both quantitative and qualitative research on Women in Development (WID) issues.
- Work under the supervision of the Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator
- Implements all field data collection activities, carries out statistical analysis and write reports on studies undertaken by the unit
- Trains and supervises the work of field staff and assists in the design of monitoring and evaluation system for the Bureau’s programme
- Compiles and submits, on a monthly basis, reports on their field work to the coordinator of projects and programmes
- Any other duties as may be assigned by their supervisors.
The salary attached to the position is Grade 9 of the Government Integrated Pay Scale, i.e. D73, 245 (Seventy-three thousand two hundred and forty-five dalasi) per annum.
Applicants should complete form (16B) accessible on the Public Service Commission website www.psc.gov.gm or the Records Office at the Quadrangle, Banjul. Completed application forms with Curriculum Vitae, copies of Certificates and other relevant documents should be submitted to the said records office not later than 24th December, 2020 before 3:30pm.