Applications are invited from suitably qualified Gambians to fill the following vacant positions available at the Department of Physical Planning under the Ministry of Lands and Regional Governments, the Quadrangle, Banjul
JOB TITLE: PHYSICAL PLANNING OFFICER, GRADE 8
Number of vacancy (4 positions)
- Candidate must have BSc degree in Physical Planning, Building Technology, or Architecture from a recognized university with at least 3 years relevant work experience.
- Candidate must have served satisfactorily for at least three (3) years as Development Control/Planning/Housing Officer.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in preparation and review Physical Development Plans, Local Plans, etc.
- monitor and control Physical Development Plan entails different land uses e.g Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Agricultural etc.
- Scrutinize lease and land applications and make recommendations accordingly.
- Serve as technical adviser to the Senior Physical Planning Officer
- Receive, review and recommend for approval land use reports
- Receive and review planning reports from physical planning technicians.
The salary attached to the position is Grade 8 of the Government Integrated Pay Scale, i.e. D61, 884 (Sixty-one thousand eight hundred and eighty-four dalasi) per annum.
Applicants can access form (16B) through Public Service Commission on www.psc.gov.gm Completed application forms with Curriculum Vitae, copies of Certificates and other relevant documents should be submitted to the said Records Office not later than 25th December 2020, before 12:30pm.