Applications are invited from suitably qualified Gambians to fill the following vacant positions available at the Department of Physical Planning under the Ministry of Lands and Regional Governments, the Quadrangle, Banjul
JOB TITLE: ASSISTANT DEVELOPMENT CONTROL OFFICER, GRADE 7
Number of vacancy (1 position)
- Candidate must have Higher National Diploma in Physical Planning/Building Technology or Architecture respectively.
- Candidate must have served satisfactorily for at least three (3) years as Senior Development Control Technician.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervises the activities of Development Control Technician
- Advise on the issuance of development control permit
- assess and inspects physical development in line with approved plan
- Receive and review report from Development Control Technicians
The salary attached to the position is Grade 7 of the Government Integrated Pay Scale, i.e. D51, 192 (Fifty-one thousand one hundred and ninety-two dalasi) per annum.
Applicants can access form (16B) through Public Service Commission on www.psc.gov.gm Completed application forms with Curriculum Vitae, copies of Certificates and other relevant documents should be submitted to the said Records Office not later than 25th December 2020, before 12:30pm.