Applications are invited from suitably qualified Gambians to fill the following vacant positions available at the Department of Physical Planning under the Ministry of Lands and Regional Governments, the Quadrangle, Banjul
JOB TITLE: PHYSICAL PLANNING TECHNICIAN, GRADE 4
Number of vacancy (3 positions)
- Candidate Must hold 4 GCE ‘O’ level credits/ 3 WASCE credits including Mathematics and English
- Candidate must have served satisfactorily for at least two (2) years as Trainee Technician.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inspect and monitor physical development with planed areas
- Review and report on access blockages
- Prepare action plan( Layout Plans)
- Review and prepare land use report, lease application and change of use
The salary attached to the position is Grade 4 of the Government Integrated Pay Scale, i.e. D25, 725 (Twenty-five thousand seven hundred and twenty-five dalasi) per annum.
Applicants can access form (16A) through Public Service Commission on www.psc.gov.gm Completed application forms with Curriculum Vitae, copies of Certificates and other relevant documents should be submitted to the said Records Office not later than 25th December 2020, before 12:30pm.