Applications are invited from suitably qualified Gambians to fill the following vacant positions available at the Department of Physical Planning under the Ministry of Lands and Regional Governments, the Quadrangle, Banjul
JOB TITLE: DEMOLITION ASSISTANT, GRADE 3
Number of vacancy (3 positions)
- Candidate must possess WAEC (grade 9) certificate with a minimum of four (4) credits
- Candidate must be physically fit and healthy
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct demolition activities as instructed by the court, Department of Lands and Survey, Ministry of Lands & Regional Government
- Issue notice to defaulters in construction e.g stop notice and demolition notice
- Prepare report on activities conducted e.g demolition, defaulters notice
The salary attached to the position is Grade 3 of the Government Integrated Pay Scale, i.e. D21, 708 (Twenty-one thousand seven hundred and eight dalasi) per annum.
Applicants can access form (16A) through Public Service Commission on www.psc.gov.gm Completed application forms with Curriculum Vitae, copies of Certificates and other relevant documents should be submitted to the said Records Office not later than 25th December 2020, before 12:30pm.