Applications are invited from suitably qualified Gambians to fill the following vacant position available at the Department of Agriculture under the Ministry of Agriculture, Cape Point, Bakau
JOB TITLE: Assistant Editor, Grade 7
Number of Vacancy: (1 Position)
- Candidate must obtain Higher National Diploma (HND) in Editing with at least three (3)years of experience in Editing
- Candidate must serve satisfactorily as an Editor for at least 2 years.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists the editor in editing radio, video and print materials;
- Assists in the collation and binding of print materials
- Assists in the editing and printing of ‘senelaa’ magazine and other materials;
- Assists in editing materials for the weekly slot;
Salary attached to the position is Grade 7 of the Government Integrated Pay Scale, i.e. D51, 192 (fifty-one thousand, one hundred and ninety- two dalasi) per annum.
Applicants should complete form (16B) available on the PSC website . Completed applications together with Curriculum Vitae, copies of certificates and other relevant documents should be submitted to the Records Office of the Public Service Commission, the Quadrangle, Banjul, not later than 29th September 2021, before 3:30pm.